MANAGER RETAIL REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT (MILAN)
|Reference:||Retail Real Estate|
This is an exciting time for you to join Iliad!
Iliad is one of the leading telecommunications operators in France, with more than 19 million subscribers, of which nearly 13 million mobile subscribers and more than 6 million Broadband and Ultra-Fast Broadband subscribers.
In July 2016, Iliad signed an agreement with the Hutchison and VimpelCom groups, as part of the plan to merge their respective H3G and Wind subsidiaries, with a view to acquiring telecom assets that will enable Iliad to become the fourth mobile operator in Italy. Both large and highly concentrated, the Italian mobile market is a significant growth opportunity for Iliad. Based on its unique experience acquired in France with the successful launch of a fourth mobile network operator in 2012, Iliad plans to grow fast and accelerate the digital transition of Italy.
The role we are recruiting coordinates the rapid roll-out of our stores in Italy.
• Lead searches for new store locations.
• Negotiate conditions with store landlords and sellers and coordinate administrative authorizations.
• Work with our architect to implement the most attractive interior design for our stores.
• Select and pilot highly qualified partners to roll-out our new stores.
• Monitor the works with the prime contractor paying highest attention to quality and time requirements.
• Manage operational maintenance of our stores.
• You demonstrate excellent communication and coordination skills.
• You know how to adapt to unexpected situations and you excel at finding solutions.
• You like to work in a dynamic environment with a start-up spirit.
• You are used to managing important projects with a high level of autonomy.
• Experience: 3 to 5 years in real estate or store development for a retail brand
• Language: Italian (mother tongue) – Fluent in English or French
• Mobility: available to travel frequently throughout Italy