MNP-PM – Process Automation and Monitoring
|Reference:||Process Automation and Monitoring|
This is an exciting time to join ILIAD!
ILIAD is one of the leading telecommunications operators in France, with more than 19 million subscribers, of which nearly 13 million mobile subscribers and more than 6 million Broadband and Ultra-Fast Broadband subscribers. At December 31, 2016, it had market shares of 24% for Broadband and Ultra-Fast Broadband and 18% for mobile. In 2016, the Group continued its profitable growth trajectory, generating over €4.7 billion in revenues – up 7% on 2015.
In early July 2016, ILIAD signed an agreement with the Hutchison and VimpelCom groups, as part of the plan to merge their respective H3G and Wind subsidiaries, with a view to acquiring telecom assets that will enable ILIAD to become the fourth mobile operator in Italy. Both large and highly concentrated, the Italian mobile market is a significant growth opportunity for Iliad. Based on its unique experience acquired in France with the successful launch of a fourth mobile network operator in 2012, ILIAD plans to grow fast and accelerate the digital transition of Italy.
The role we are recruiting is located in Milan and is in charge of automating the MNP reporting structure and to support the maintenance and development of the Mobile Number Portability Solution.
• Acquiring data from data sources and automating the MNP reporting structure to be in line with the regulated formatting and timelines.
• Supporting the improvement of the MNP process efficiency.
• Troubleshooting and maintaining the MNP database core Software and Hardware.
• Proven development experience in VBA or other Robotic Process Automation platforms.
• Proven software development experience in writing PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
• Hands on experience with MySQL DBA.
• Create and maintain documentation for tools and automations.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• High level of computer working with MS Office tools, Internet applications
Education: University degree in Computer science, engineering or related subject (preferred) or High School
Preferred: pre-existing experience in Italian MNP process or strong Telecom Background