|Location:||All Italy Regions|
This is an exciting time for you to join Iliad!
Iliad is one of the leading telecommunications operators in France, with more than 19 million subscribers, of which nearly 13 million mobile subscribers and more than 6 million Broadband and Ultra-Fast Broadband subscribers.
In July 2016, Iliad signed an agreement with the Hutchison and VimpelCom groups, as part of the plan to merge their respective H3G and Wind subsidiaries, with a view to acquiring telecom assets that will enable Iliad to become the fourth mobile operator in Italy. Both large and highly concentrated, the Italian mobile market is a significant growth opportunity for Iliad. Based on its unique experience acquired in France with the successful launch of a fourth mobile network operator in 2012, Iliad plans to grow fast and accelerate the digital transition of Italy.
The role we are recruiting acquires new lease contracts targeting the construction of new radio site in line with Deployment Radio Network plan.
- Identify new potential candidates (tipically buildings or fields) that satisfy the area coverage criteria defined by Radio Network Planning Department
- Define a lease contracts with landlords enabling the Company to ask permits in order to build a new Radio Base Station according own internal guideline
- Be accountable, if needed, to renegotiate existing lease contract of the Company with landlords
• You demonstrate excellent communication and relational skills.
• You know how to adapt to unexpected situations and you excel at finding solutions.
• You like to work in a dynamic environment with a start-up spirit.
• Experience: 3 to 5 years in Site Acquisition
• Language: Italian (mother tongue) – Fluent in English – French is a plus
• Mobility: available to travel frequently throughout Italy