IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (MILAN)
This is an exciting time for you to join Iliad!
Iliad is one of the leading telecommunications operators in France, with more than 19 million subscribers, of which nearly 13 million mobile subscribers and more than 6 million Broadband and Ultra-Fast Broadband subscribers.
In July 2016, Iliad signed an agreement with the Hutchison and VimpelCom groups, as part of the plan to merge their respective H3G and Wind subsidiaries, with a view to acquiring telecom assets that will enable Iliad to become the fourth mobile operator in Italy. Both large and highly concentrated, the Italian mobile market is a significant growth opportunity for Iliad. Based on its unique experience acquired in France with the successful launch of a fourth mobile network operator in 2012, Iliad plans to grow fast and accelerate the digital transition of Italy.
As IT Support Specialist you will provide Help Desk 1st level support on IT equipment in collaboration with ILIAD’s holding IT Team based in Paris.
You will be in charge of:
• Execution of PC setup, configuration and maintenance of corporate systems/software packages;
• Procurement and management of the office IT equipment including (but not restricted to) laptops, servers, phone equipment, printers and scanners;
• Delivery of internal users 1st level IT support of IT equipment;
• Maintenance and monitoring of IT/TLC company infrastructure, both on premises and on remote locations;
• Learning of corporate software tools and systems usage /configuration, both client and servers, to satisfy users’ needs and evolution requests;
• Liaise with contractors or external suppliers and clearly communicate technical issues and company standards.
Technical Skills Requirements:
• Have excellent knowledge of PC’s OS, MS Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word, Access), Smartphone’s OS, Networking, Printer management;
• Basic concepts of TCP / IP networking on Windows.
Attitude & Behavioral Requirements:
• At least 3 years of Experience in a similar role;
• Organizational skills, professional approach to work, autonomy, responsibility and a strong sense of customer service;
• Be self-motivated and able to work alone as well as part of a team;
• Good communication skills and natural orientation to teamwork;
• Good level of problem solving and troubleshooting;
• Language: Italian (mother tongue) – Fluent in English, French is a plus.