DISTRIBUTION MANAGER (MILAN)
This is an exciting time for you to join Iliad!
Iliad is one of the leading telecommunications operators in France, with more than 19 million subscribers, of which nearly 13 million mobile subscribers and more than 6 million Broadband and Ultra-Fast Broadband subscribers.
In July 2016, Iliad signed an agreement with the Hutchison and VimpelCom groups, as part of the plan to merge their respective H3G and Wind subsidiaries, with a view to acquiring telecom assets that will enable Iliad to become the fourth mobile operator in Italy. Both large and highly concentrated, the Italian mobile market is a significant growth opportunity for Iliad. Based on its unique experience acquired in France with the successful launch of a fourth mobile network operator in 2012, Iliad plans to grow fast and accelerate the digital transition of Italy.
• Implement the distribution strategy to deliver the ambitious sales targets
• Pilot the respective projects during the pre-launch and post-launch phases
• Manage the relationships with the distribution channels
• Identify opportunities to enrich customer experience throughout our distribution channels
• Set up and manage continuous improvement processes to develop skills and achieve excellence
• Self-starter and highly motivated to achieve
• Exceptional level of organization skills
• Remarkable relationship management skills
• Extraordinary commitment to customer experience and standards of excellence
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
• Experience: 3 to 5 years in distribution or telecom
• Language: Italian (mother tongue) – Fluent in English or French
• Mobility: available to travel throughout Italy