Engineer - Services towards Authority
|Reference:||Engineer, Services towards Authority|
This is an exciting time to join ILIAD!
ILIAD is one of the leading telecommunications operators in France, with more than 19 million subscribers, of which nearly 13 million mobile subscribers and more than 6 million Broadband and Ultra-Fast Broadband subscribers.
In early July 2016, ILIAD signed an agreement with the Hutchison and VimpelCom groups, as part of the plan to merge their respective H3G and Wind subsidiaries, with a view to acquiring telecom assets that will enable ILIAD to become the fourth mobile operator in Italy. Both large and highly concentrated, the Italian mobile market is a significant growth opportunity for Iliad. Based on its unique experience acquired in France with the successful launch of a fourth mobile network operator in 2012, ILIAD plans to grow fast and accelerate the digital transition of Italy.
The engineer is responsible for fulfilling the service requests towards Authority in a timely and effective manner.
• Reception of service requests
• Fulfilment of requested services
• day to day Communication for operational and service activities.
• Good relationships and interpersonal skills, team player.
• Honest, trustworthy and discreet
• Flexibility in working time to cover 24x7 Rota
• Middle level of computer working with MS Office, Internet applications
Education: High school graduation
• prior work experience in supporting services for authority in Telecommunication environment
• prior work experience working in call centers
• middle/basic technical knowledge of Mobile Networks architecture and services