|Location:||All Italy Regions|
This is an exciting time for you to join Iliad!
Iliad is one of the leading telecommunications operators in France, with more than 19 million subscribers, of which nearly 13 million mobile subscribers and more than 6 million Broadband and Ultra-Fast Broadband subscribers.
In July 2016, Iliad signed an agreement with the Hutchison and VimpelCom groups, as part of the plan to merge their respective H3G and Wind subsidiaries, with a view to acquiring telecom assets that will enable Iliad to become the fourth mobile operator in Italy. Both large and highly concentrated, the Italian mobile market is a significant growth opportunity for Iliad. Based on its unique experience acquired in France with the successful launch of a fourth mobile network operator in 2012, Iliad plans to grow fast and accelerate the digital transition of Italy.
The role we are recruiting performs a range of technical activities on field, carries out standard and non-standard installation and commissioning work to ensure integrations of radio network pieces of equipment in order to build a new Radio Base Station according own internal guideline:
- Skilled in multiple technical areas across several products within a technology (Microwave and Nokia BTS)
- Ensuring continuity of service (H24) and maintenance of the network
- 1st level troubleshooting for preventive / incidental maintenance.
- Ensures availability of FLM = First Line Maintenance granting HW and SW fault resolution on mobile network systems and core network.
- Ensures HW and SW upgrades on mobile radio network and core networks (based on rollout plans) and spare parts management.
- Required standard tests on optical fiber cables: Total attenuation, splice attenuation and fault localization by OTDR or Power Meter test set.
- Required standard tests on RF: Return Loss, Insertion Loss, Passive Intermodulation, cross checking.
- Experienced in AC/DC power systems, installation methodology, labeling and Cell Site Routers (CSR)
- Coordinates and makes the supervision of the subcontractors work.
- Acceptance of new radio sites or new NE delivered by Implementation.
- Apply safety regulations at work and the rules of the single text on safety.
- Work-at-height certified.
• You demonstrate excellent communication and relational skills.
• You know how to adapt to unexpected situations and you excel at finding solutions.
• You like to work in a dynamic environment with a start-up spirit.
• Experience: 2 to 4 years in Field operations
• Language: Italian (mother tongue) – English to grant remote coordination – French is a plus
• Mobility: available to travel frequently throughout Italy