Civil Work and Telecom Implementation Supervisor
|Reference:||Site Supervision, Civil Work|
|Location:||Campania, Calabria, Piemonte and Liguria|
This is an exciting time for you to join Iliad!
Iliad is one of the leading telecommunications operators in France, with more than 19 million subscribers, of which nearly 13 million mobile subscribers and more than 6 million Broadband and Ultra-Fast Broadband subscribers.
In July 2016, Iliad signed an agreement with the Hutchison and VimpelCom groups, as part of the plan to merge their respective H3G and Wind subsidiaries, with a view to acquiring telecom assets that will enable Iliad to become the fourth mobile operator in Italy. Both large and highly concentrated, the Italian mobile market is a significant growth opportunity for Iliad. Based on its unique experience acquired in France with the successful launch of a fourth mobile network operator in 2012, Iliad plans to grow fast and accelerate the digital transition of Italy.
The Civil Work and Telecom Implementation Supervisor is in charge of supervision of the deployment of the physical sites of the radio network, from their identification to their integration in the radio network.
As a member of the team, the Civil Work and Telecom Implementation Supervisor, following the guidelines that he will receive, shall:
- Organize and make the survey on sites, also with Iliad selected Subcontractors
- Support the issuing of the Purchase Order relating Services to be ordered to the Subcontractors (kit list definition)
- Coordinate the building and implementation phase for sites assigned
- Ensure that all Health and Safety topics are properly addressed internally and with Subcontractors
- Ensure that equipment and all other materials provided by third parties are available on time according to the plan
- Check and approve the cost of the realization of sites according to the initial kit list
- Grant regular update of the rollout tracking tool for the sites
• You demonstrate excellent communication and relational skills.
• You know how to adapt to unexpected situations and you excel at finding solutions.
• You like to work in a dynamic environment with a start-up spirit.
• Experience: 3 to 5 years as Site Supervisor
• Language: Italian (mother tongue) – intermediate level in English – French is a plus
• Mobility: available to travel frequently throughout Italy